For the Love - A Gentle Transition
PRIVATE COACHING via Skype or in person Gold Coast | $350
Designed especially for Parents to Be to get in touch with their personal needs, master flexibility & acceptance and set boundaries, in the comfort of your own home, for a gentle transition into parenthood.
This one on one or couple empower me program includes;
- A comprehensive pre-session workbook
- 2 x 90 minute phone or Skype sessions or 3 hour face to face (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Free access to Online Course content
- Mind, Body & Spirit Alignment
- Personalised Action Plan & Resources
- 30 Days Email Support
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Hayley Power on 0430 038 300 to book.
The missing piece to your prenatal care.
- What prenatal care have you given to yourself?
- Do you want to enter Parenthood feeling both Confident & Empowered?
- Are you ready to deeply connect you with your personal needs for a healthy Mind, Body and Spirit so you can focus on being the parent to your children that you want to be?
- Aware of your thoughts, feelings & emotions so you can respond rather than react to stressful situations?
We tend to spend the lead up to welcoming a new baby tying up our loose ends at work, shopping, learning about how to be physically healthy, what to eat, what exercise is safe. We prepare for the the physical birthing experience however we tend to forget about the enormous life shift we are about to experience from an emotional level and what effects the changes to our routine, finances, energy levels will have on us if we are not prepared for them as we grow from Woman to Mother, Man to Father, Couple to Family.
There is so much fear, judgement and opinions about how and what you should be doing when it comes to childbirth and parenting these days. This results in a lot of self doubt particularly for new parents. From the horror birthing stories that people love to share, to the breastfeeding and sleep debates.
For the Love - A Gentle transition is a self-paced online course designed especially for new and expecting parents to help you feel more in touch with your personal needs, be mindful of your thoughts, feel liberated in knowing that you were born with everything you need to successfully take on this role, confident that you can find the solutions and adapt to any challenges life throws at you and most importantly understand how to trust your gut and set boundaries with loved ones so you can enjoy and embrace parenthood the way we are meant to.